[Shotimes] Gingerman Raceway Track Day: Thursday October 12th

To: "V8List SHO" <v8sho@v8sho.com>,
Subject: [Shotimes] Gingerman Raceway Track Day: Thursday October 12th
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:24:28 -0400
I'll post this for Jason Kennedy. Contact Jason with any questions. All of the
info is at the link to TCCA.

Hello Everyone,

I finally have all the details together for the fall TCCA track day. Here are
the details:

Gingerman Raceway Track Day
South Haven, MI

Thursday, Oct. 12, 2006
$190/car for 20 cars
$125/car for 30 cars

$65 deposit due by Sept. 9th

As we've done in the past - a BBQ lunch will be provided!

Details will be kept up-to-date on the TCCA website at:

http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37661

Please let me know if you have any questions and, of course, if you can make it!

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
-Jason Kennedy
Vice President, TCCA