Re: [Shotimes] RE: 92 SHO for sale

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: 92 SHO for sale
From: "Mike Murphy" <murphymike@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:33:36 +0000
ahhh I can understand that.

Still I'd rather have the car parked on the street, rusting and still being
able to drive it......than have a 18 year old kid win the car and put it
into guard rail.

If it was another SHO guy.....that would be best world for that car.

Not trying to bag on JVO....just my 2 cents.  I understand about making
room.

Murph