[Shotimes] lumbar compressor

To: <Shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] lumbar compressor
From: "Rusty Willis" <rwillis@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:25:32 -0500
Anybody know where I can get a lumbar compressor for the drivers-side seat?
The lumbar and side bolsters have gone kaput.

Also, I'm being told that I might need an ignition control module.  Anybody
know the best place to find one of these?

Thanks for your help...

-R.

Rusty Willis, RN
615.292.0818: tel.
615.292.0505: fax
rwillis@comcast.net
www.willistriplets.com
immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all
copies.