Re: [Shotimes] Guys, If you need a clutch... I have a great

To: Erik Balser <masho95@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Guys, If you need a clutch... I have a great
From: Vladimir <volodya84@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 05:58:07 -0700 (PDT)
In my experience, these guys' clutches do what they
say they will.  The reason mine was so much less, is
because I got the "rally series" for my 98 maxima,
which is just an oem exedy clutch with different
lining (a small upgrade from oem).  Basically, I was
only looking for a clutch to last a little longer than
usual and shift smoother.  Both of these requirements
were fully met with this clutch..

I wish I could have my 89 SHO back... anyone in the
mood to donate one?????
http://mail.yahoo.com