[Shotimes] Slicers - powder coat vs paint ?

To: shotimes <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] Slicers - powder coat vs paint ?
From: "Joe Masters" <miethos@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:26:51 -0500
I'm in the process of "restoring" my SHO so to speak.  And while the car is
in a million parts I wanted to also get my Slicers redone since the center
caps are discolored some and the years of breakdust has made the rims not
have that shiny new look.  I was curious about anybody with past experiences
of painting or possibly even powder coating their slicers ?  I don't want to
go with any special colors here, i like the normal grey color, i just want
them to get sanded down and refinished so they will look like new.

Ideas?

Joe Masters
'93 MTX 103k black/grey
Baton Rouge, LA