[Shotimes] parts for sale, update #5

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] parts for sale, update #5
From: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:12:56 -0500
I have the following parts for sale.  Please contact me off-list, privately.

If a part you wanted is not listed below, it has been sold.  To those who
spoke up but not quite in time, I am sorry.  Some of the parts are getting
scarce and they were snapped up fast.

My next run to the PO will be on Friday morning so if you want to add
something to a previous purchase, we may be able to add it without any
additional postage.

VO

2 toothed pullies, mounts on crank, drives timing belt $5 ea
1 NEW blower motor $10
2 NEW hood struts $10 ea
1 timing-belt tensioner for MTX $15
1 complete MTX tranny plus full set of internals for spares $225
3 front, 1 rear, 2 tranny mounts $5 ea
1 NEW AC clutch coil (coil only) $15
1 set Delrin subframe bushings $65
2 NEW pairs semi-metallic front pads for 96 brake upgrade $10 ea
1 clockspring from 91 $10
1 rod shifter $ make offer
2 complete speedo cables, $45 ea
1 clutch cable $50
1 multi-function switch (turn signal stalk) $5
1 NEW fuel pump (stock replacement) $35
1 NEW radio delete plate (useful for mounting gauges) $5
4 dome lamps (lenses) for moonroof cars $5 pair
1 MTX oil pump, 1 ATX oil pump $25 ea
2 intake manifolds, 1 with EGR 1 without $65 ea
1 engine oil pan for MTX, shiny & clean $40

I have a half-dozen blower speed control modules but am not sure which ones
work if any.  If somebody wants to bother testing them, you can have the lot
of them for $5.  I would like to see these go to someone who has electronics
knowledge and might be able to repair them.  Working modules are selling on
eBay for $60-75.