[Shotimes] Free return policy at Pick & Pull - now another problem (grr!

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Free return policy at Pick & Pull - now another problem (grr!)
From: fwhittle@mindspring.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:59:54 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Now that Pick & Pull doesn't charge for their return policy, they put orange
paint marks on all the parts you buy whereas before if you declined the return
policy
they wouldn't mark the parts.  I tried to tell the guy with the paint that I
had no plans to return any parts, but he didn't understand me (didn't speak
English) and painted all my parts anyway.  Luckily, I managed to wipe the paint
off before it set, but it's still very frustrating.  They put paint marks on
every separate component piece of whatever you're buying!  That's one of
the reasons I always declined the return policy.  Anyone else upset about this
development
and have any suggestions?

Rant over.

Frank Whittle