[Shotimes] FW: Discount on RockAuto Parts!

To: <v8sho@v8sho.com>, "'`V6 SHOtimes'" <SHOtimes@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Shotimes] FW: Discount on RockAuto Parts!
From: "Paul L Fisher" <sho@paul-fisher.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 06:11:27 -0500
Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil
-----Original Message-----
From: service@rockauto.com [mailto:service@rockauto.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 2:08 AM
To: paul@paul-fisher.com
Subject: Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation,
we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

  472870145264

Here's how to use it:

  * In our Java Catalog, enter your code in the "How did you hear about us"
line of the shopping cart.
  * In our non-Java Catalog, enter your code in the "Discount Code" field of
the Shopping Cart and click "Calculate Discount."

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in
front of their code and do not get the discount.  Please enter ONLY the
discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit on
order size or the number of orders.  Use the code for your next order, and
share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner
garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on October 10, 2006; so don't wait!

REMEMBER THE WIKI!

I hope you are happy with the parts you purchased and that your car or truck
is once again performing as it should.  Please use the RockAuto wiki to
share your experience with others.

When I finish a repair on my car, I know what tools to use, what other parts
have to be removed to get to the one I'm replacing, what fluids will splash
me if I'm not careful, and other useful facts I wish I'd known when I
started.  I also can recognize the symptoms more quickly if the problem
happens again.

Recording this knowledge in the wiki (wiki.rockauto.com) helps others who
need to fix the same problem.  It may even help you if, like me, you
sometimes find yourself replacing the same part years later and struggling
to remember how you did it the first time!

The easiest way to find the relevant wiki page(s) is to open the RockAuto
catalog, look up the part you purchased and click the "Advice" link.

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing
www.rockauto.com
service@rockauto.com