Re: [Shotimes] RE: fog lamps - a confession of sin

To: "Peter Maggiacomo" <gtsrider@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: fog lamps - a confession of sin
From: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 07:25:57 -0500
Removing the stock fogs shouldn't be too hard in Florida, unless those balmy
sea breezes (or hurricane-force winds!) bring the foamy brine to your SHO.
: )

Regarding mounting aftermarket lamps:  You'll just need some ingenuity to
devise something that will go between Lamp A and Car or Bracket B.  In my 92
SHO I bent a L shape out of a piece of metal strap (1/8" by 1") that I had
on hand.  In our Neon, I mounted the lamp brackets to two pieces of 3/4"
mahogany, drilled a slotted hole for the improvised bolts to fasten the wood
to the car, and sprayed it all black.

VO