[Shotimes] FW: Progress report - Front main seal

To: <Shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] FW: Progress report - Front main seal
From: "Mark Mucher" <mmucher@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 14:17:50 -0400
I sent this to TechSHO early this morning, but maybe it's down.

Progress report II is - crank pulley is OFF!  LUCKILY I found a Lisle
harmonic balancer puller in the garage - I never would have gotten it off
without it.

Two hints - use the button that goes on the end of the puller bolt.  Also,
the curved part of the puller goes INSIDE the crank pulley!  Lisle p/n upon
request.

I'm callin' the job HALF done.

Still lookin' for hints!

Thanks,