RE: [Shotimes] (OT) For those who think Al Gore has it

To: "'Jon Heese'" <shotimes@jonheese.com>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] (OT) For those who think Al Gore has it
From: "Paul L Fisher" <sho@paul-fisher.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 07:46:07 -0500
When I lived in South Africa, our house didn't have a furnace or A/C and it
wasn't because we didn't have electricity. Very moderate temps. Once in a
great while we had to turn on a space heater.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil