[Shotimes] fog lamps - a confession of sin

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] fog lamps - a confession of sin
From: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 20:46:41 -0500
Father forgive for I have sinned. This afternoon I was removing some stock
fog lamps.

I violated the 3rd commandment by taking The Lord's Name in vain several
times while fighting with rusty carriage bolts.

I violated the 6th commandment by wishing death upon those who designed the
stock fogs, for their use of mild steel fasteners is an abomination unto The
Lord.

I violated the 9th commandment by declaring (probably falsely) that the
designers' parents were never married. (I called them the B-word.)

I am heartily sorry.
VO