[Shotimes] Re: Zach's engaged!

To: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Zach's engaged!
From: "Zach Leahy" <leahyz@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:59:51 -0400
No official date yet, as she is a music teacher we will be waiting until she
is off for next summer.  Outside of that there is no formal date yet.

As far as motoring is concerned she like cars a little but is not a crazy
nut like us or anything.  She at least understands when I explain that the
SHO is somethign special.  Most of our time though we are transported either
by A) the BMW 1200GS m/c or B) her Saturn Ion (in freaky-deaky-neon-green).

She should let me out to play.  She's letting me take 3 weeks vacation to
take the bike out to montana.

--
Zach Leahy
Fort Wayne, IN