[Shotimes] Thank You Everyone for your wonderful replies to my thread.

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Thank You Everyone for your wonderful replies to my thread.
From: Vladimir <volodya84@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 06:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
I really was browsing paypal and saw an option to
request money.  For kicks and giggles I decided to do
it.  However, I was short on email addresses. But I do
have an active subscription to the SHOtimes list.  It
was a match made in heaven.  I did not expect and do
not need any real money from you guys.  This is not an
attempt to scan all of you. just something I thought
would be funny.  I will be posting my story of me and
my SHO soon though.  (Now I am driving a 98 stick
shift Maxima SE, but am still a devoted SHO fan)

                                       Vladimir
http://mail.yahoo.com