[Shotimes] Re: Please help me get my dream SHO back

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Please help me get my dream SHO back
From: MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:51:43 EDT
Rich:  "I'd take $3 and a few spare shims."

Rich has a good point.  Money grows on trees.  Not so, SHO  parts -- as
recent posts have bewailed.

If we really wanna get this guy back on the road, the best way might be  to
pool our resources and send him enough of our spare parts so he can put
together a SHO of his own!   Just think -- the educational  experience itself
would
be worth any amount of money.

Cheers,
Boo