RE: [Shotimes] Re: Please help me get my dream SHO back

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Re: Please help me get my dream SHO back
From: "Techpriest" <techpriest@ourlair.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:24:42 -0500
You can send a payment request to any e-mail address.  He sent it to the
Shotimes address is all.  The message was sent plain text, the link is
legit.

Good thinking though, better safe then sorry.

89 and 93 MTX SHOs
"You race a Taurus?"
Current points leader in STS class for Salina Region Autocross.