Re: [Shotimes] Please help me get my dream SHO back

To: Mark Nunnally <marknunnally@alltel.net>, shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Please help me get my dream SHO back
From: Jon Heese <shotimes@jonheese.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:21:20 -0400
Assuming you're expecting the same number of donors for your Enzo fund
as Homeboy Vladimir is expecting for his SHO fund. I have this to say:

If you can find an Enzo for 5x the price of an SHO, then you've got
yourself a pretty good deal on an Enzo (or a really bad rip-off on the
SHO).  ;)

Regards,
Jon Heese