Re: [Shotimes] SHO wagon

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] SHO wagon
From: Mark Nunnally <marknunnally@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:25:50 -0400
> I'm hoping JVO is just having a bad day/week/month and the selling of
> the SHO is only a fleeting thought.  I know I have them myself quite
> often.

Probably more of us would if they were actually worth something :)

Interestingly he mentioned " a taurus full of obsolete parts" which has been
my biggest frustration over the last few years.  I don't mind the occasional
repair, I don't mind the limited aftermarket parts vendors, and all the
other "crappy" things we put up with.  What I can't stand is when you go to
repair something having to either 1.) spend 2 hrs on the 'net and 3 on the
phone tracking down a part collecting dust in a warehouse somewhere  and/or
2.) eventually not finding it and spending a week at a local shop having
something fab'd up custom that costs 10x as much as it should.  In other
words, the time factor involved with locating or custom making a part from
an outside vendor.  This lets the air out of the balloon pretty quickly...