Re: [Shotimes] Thoughts on Kumho Ecsta 711s

To: Tom Smith <tjsmith@monmouth.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Thoughts on Kumho Ecsta 711s
From: cmichaelo@optonline.net
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:29:13 +0000 (GMT)
17x8.5" gotta be some custom rim!  You must tell us more, Tom...:)-----
Original Message -----From: Tom Smith Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:27
pmSubject: Re: [Shotimes] Thoughts on Kumho Ecsta 711sTo: van Oss Cc: Kerby
Haltom , 'Mark Nunnally' , 'Shotimes' > I agree on the street they are fine
and I ran them as a rain > tire one> day last week at Watkins Glen, very happy
with them.> > These are 235/45/17 on a 8.5 inch rim. No roll over and great >
response.> Tom 91+> > On Tue, 25 Jul 2006, van Oss wrote:> > > The 712's are
decent street tires for those of us on a budget.> > VO> >> > ----- Original
Message -----> > I have the MXs on the Z3, they work quite well at the track >
and on the> > street, especially for the money.  I agree with Mark on the >
rest, they are> > crap.> > Kerby> >> > -----Original Message-----> > Kumho has
some great track tire offerings, and the ECSTA MX is > decent, but> > nothing
else they offer IMHO is worth fooling with.  Have not > been impressed> > at
all by the 712 and 711, etc offerings on several cars I've > driven,>