RE: [Shotimes] OT - BMW 540i for sale

To: John Stout <sho_man1@yahoo.com>, shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] OT - BMW 540i for sale
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
I personally find any car with an automatic
transmission undesirable. If the SHO were automatic
only, I wouldn't own one anymore. I hope that I'll
never own another FWD car again.

But yeah, I agree with Paul. A performance oriented
engine mated to an auto transmission (especially one
as weak, heavy and poorly geared as the SHO's) seems
counter intuitive.

Ian