[Shotimes] 1993 ATX For Sale

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] 1993 ATX For Sale
From: Tim Clark <tjc206@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:29:26 -0700
[For some reason this person included a complete copy of a shotimes digest
in this message.  Such a silly thing to do, as it obviously put this email
over the size limit.  Some people's kids!  mjb.]

My daughter is going off to college and I'm reluctantly selling her
car in order to get a car with better gas mileage for commuting.

Here's the specifics:

1993 ATX - Green with black leather
143K  miles
Major service (60K) done at 135K, engine is excellent
Transmission rough, I've been told that the thrust washers need
replacing. Got an estimate of $1500 for rebuild entire transmission
with 12K warranty from local guy with good SHO knowledge.
Body has some scrapes but no accident or major body damage, paint is
good
Interior is in very good condition.
Tires new within last 5K miles
Brakes new within last 5K
K&N filter
Sunroof
New ETAC with hard buttons

I've been offered $1000 trade-in on a new commuter car and I am
looking for a good home with a SHO lover.

Best offer over $1000 takes it, I'm very anxious to wrap this up.

Please give me a call if you have any questions.

Tim Clark
Seattle, WA.
206-784-8429 home
206-498-7540 cell