[Shotimes] OT 2008 ford shelby mustang

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] OT 2008 ford shelby mustang
From: "don donelson" <onebadsho@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:17:12 -0400
Since we are all car nuts here ... and that since I cant contain my
enthusiasm, even it its a year away, I am going to be the proud ower of a
2008 Red/white racing stripes Shelby Mustang !

Each dealer gets 1 or 2 dependent on several factors. This year .. our store
got 1 and it was already pre sold. I have been talking to the dealer
prinicipal and lobying him for the first or only 2008 ( to be delivered in
august 2007) and he has finally agreed.

This car to me at least .. is going to become a collectors item and from SVT
.. they are only doing a 2 year run and thats it.

Best part is where as most stores are getting a $ 15,000 + bump sticker, the
dealer here is graciously allowing me to buy it for $3000 over sticker ..
which agreed to.

I will still have my SR 72 ... for racing .. but will be able to drive my
Shelby on those beautiful sunny days !

dond

Sr 72 race preped 89 SHO
and a Red Shelby coming soon !
-3.2 ATX block
-FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
-.40 cams
-SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
-Ported intake & runners
-Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
-Hi-flow catless Y pipe
-Hi-flow exhaust
-BBB
-SHO SHOP T.B.
-SHONUT phenolic spacers
-Quaife
-CAI
-UDP

****
-17x7.5  Cobra R rims w/ Toyo Proxies Ra auto cross tires
-Complete sunpro gauges water temp / oil pressure

****
-Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
-Polyurethane at all corners
-Solid-sub frame bushings
-Frame stiffners
-full roll cage/6pt harness
-Adjustable rear control arms
-Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution

****

-13" Cobra rotors and Calipers
-Steel braided lines
-race seat