[Shotimes] OT Cars (the movie)

To: Shotimes <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] OT Cars (the movie)
From: "Mike Wojton" <mwojton@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:04:39 -0400
Soooooo, has anyone not seen Cars yet?  If you haven't I suggest you run out
immediately and see it.  Very funny.  Larry the Cable Guy pretty much stole
every scene he was in, IMO.  Fun to spot all the different makes of cars.
The racing scenes (which don't dominate the entire movie BTW, just at the
beginning and at the end) were done real well, as far as racing with
acrtoonish cars goes.  The camera angles and car sounds were dead on from
race day.

Also, like any other Pixar movie, if you go see it don't leave as soon as
the credits start rolling.  They usually show "bloopers", but this time it's
something completely different.  I won't spoil it, but it's very funny.

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA

   -'95 White MTX