[Shotimes] 89 and 92 MTX SHOs for sale

To: "ShoTimes (E-mail)" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] 89 and 92 MTX SHOs for sale
From: "Techpriest" <techpriest@ourlair.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:29:30 -0500
My 89 SHO is for sale.  I am asking $1300.  I put pics and more info up on a
website.  It is located in Kansas.

www.ourlair.com/89sho

I tried to put down as much info as I could, but feel free to ask if I
missed something.

My 93 SHO will be street-legal tomorrow!  The AC does not work in the 89 and
it will be 100+ all week so I am looking forward to the 93 and it's working
AC.

I also spotted a black 92 MTX for sale.  I checked it out and took a test
drive.  Not a bad car but I think they are asking a little to much for it.
Maybe you can talk them down.

1992 Taurus SHO
120k miles
5-speed
Black with Gray Interior
Sunroof, power everything, all of it works.
Body is straight.  Paint is pretty good but has some scratches and scuffs in
it.
Interior is good for the age.  Headliner has minor damage, seats has small
tears.  Dash is perfect.  Climate buttons are not bad, I could see light
through one, some of the other are just starting to break.
AC works, but varies from Great to OK.  If it is not getting cool enough you
shut it off and back on then it usually starts blowing cold.
Needs front motor mount (surprise).
Has not had second 60k done yet.
Slicer wheels and good tires.
Asking $2700.

It is currently owned by, and is acting as the daily driver for, a guy that
owns a salvage yard near me.  I drove it and it ran well.  Brakes worked
fine, steering was not as firm as my 89 but I think it just needs the fluid
flushed.  Shifted good and the clutch was firm.

Contact Info:
Fastland Auto Recycling
1458 17th McPherson, KS 67460
800-443-6188
www.fastlaneautorecycling.com

You can contact the seller direct with questions.  If you want me to check
something out for you feel free to ask me.  I work just down the street from
them.