Re: [Shotimes] OT WAY unPC comment

To: Shotimes <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT WAY unPC comment
From: Jason Hartberger <jhartberger@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:20:01 -0400
I was listening to Tommy & Rumble (on FM99!) yesterday morning about
that. I almost wet myself. In fact, I might have wet myself a little, I
don't know. I think it would be (southern drawl) reeeeeeal interestin'
(/southern drawl) to see a woman race in NASCAR. I wonder what all the
guys would think? Especially if she won! I don't see that happening,
though, based on her performance so far in IRL. They are two completely
different animals, though... she could drive the "IWANTCHOCOLATEmobile"!
heh heh heh

Jason hart... um... hambur.... um... fartburger?