[Shotimes] SHO Convention Golf - Tee Times Set

To: "Shotimes" <shotimes@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Shotimes] SHO Convention Golf - Tee Times Set
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:07:43 -0400
For anyone else who may be interested, the golf tee times during the
Convention are set:

Fox Meadows
3064 Clarke Rd
Memphis, TN 38115
(901)362-0232

Monday 7/17: 8:30 AM

Tuesday 7/18: 8:00 AM

It's a municipal course:
http://www.thegolfcourses.net/golfcourses/TN/7935.htm

Only dress code is no tank tops or cutoffs (!!)

They are wide open for tee times at this point, so if we had more folks
joining in, it shouldn't be a problem to add.

Here's the note I got from Fred Miller, who lives in Memphis:
"Fox Meadows is $28 weekdays including cart and is a country club the city
took over in the seventys. They say it is in pretty good shape. I think this
would be a good one."

Info will also be posted near the Convention registration desk.

Contact me if interested.

Ron Porter