RE: [Shotimes] Fuel line availability

To: "'Dave Kegel'" <d.kegel@comcast.net>, <TechSHO@topica.com>,
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Fuel line availability
From: "Robert Bruce" <rbruce@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 18:19:50 -0400
That line is part of a complete set.  The set also includes the line from the
filter to the fuel rail connection, the return line
from the fuel rail to tank and also the vent line from the tank to the firewall
area.  Unfortunately this set is obsolete, but
http://www.vintageparts.org/ does have it.  I believe you must be an actual
business to buy from this company.  You will also need
the Ford part number, which I don't have.

Bob Bruce
92 w/ a mod or two
95 mtx 100% bone stock

Does anyone know if the small fuel line that runs from the fuel filter
to the tank is available anywhere besides the dealer?  I busted it when
dropping my tank.

Thanks,

Dave