[Shotimes] Re: AC Update

To: SHOtimes <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: AC Update
From: Alan Fanning <Awfanning@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 13:02:01 -0700
Speaking of which, I've just driven our '95 SHO after detailing the engine
compartment (with perhaps a little too much water?). I now get no AC
operation, no AC fan at the radiator, no nothin' when I turn on the AC
system - just hot air coming out of the vents. This follows replacement of
the BDA, and the AC was confirmed working fine with the new BDA.

This issue just arose after cleaning things up and pulling out the
alternator.  Maybe a fuse or connection that I jostled?  I'm already way
behind on my list of convention items to finish and no AC means no
convention!  Ack!

    Alan