RE: [Shotimes] Re: (OT) An Energy Field of Dreams

To: "'`V8 sho@v8sho.com'" <v8sho@v8sho.com>,
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Re: (OT) An Energy Field of Dreams
From: "Techpriest" <techpriest@ourlair.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:43:50 -0500
"In an address to the National Press Club Tuesday, Senator Hillary Rodham
Clinton (D-NY) jumped on the ethanol bandwagon, calling for a massive
expansion of the U.S. ethanol distribution infrastructure to reach half of
the nation's gas stations by 2015, aided by a 50-percent tax credit for
station owners installing ethanol pumps." www.autobloggreen.com May 24, 2006