shop-talk

Re: [Shop-talk] Mice infestation

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mice infestation
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:03:08 +0430
Eric writes...

>I've used organic recently but when I trapped mice for
>field studies (using modified snap traps taped to PVC pipes
>to capture but not kill) we used commercial PB with success.

My last girlfriend was having mice problems in her apartment.  I gave her
my traps to use.  But she put on some organic PB.  The mice wouldn't touch
it.  I tried some of the PB and *I* wouldn't eat it either.  I always use
store brand PB for my traps.

She decided it was easier to foster a pregnant cat from the shelter
instead.  Once the kittens were old enough, they became amazing hunters.
Mice were gone, then she adopted the cats out.

Moose
Waldo Emerson

Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html