shop-talk

powder coating info

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: powder coating info
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 12:03:19 -0500
ok gentlemen,

I've just about decided to have my '53 f-100 frame powder coated... good
longevity, hard finish... right color available

I can have the whole frame coated and what ever else will hang on his rack
for $300-$350.  depending on cost of powder
I have to deliver a clean blasted frame/parts.    I think that would be
cheaper (and better) than the prep and paint cost

my question... is there anything else I need to know, ask, look for, dodge,
run from.  ???  surely a group with this vast amount of experience has had
every thing happen that can happen...

give me the dope ...

tia
john