Re: [Oletrucks] Oletrucks Digest, Vol 4, Issue 2

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, jgwolford@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Oletrucks Digest, Vol 4, Issue 2
From: Emory Hodges <eehodges@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:53:45 -0500 (EST)
I used a "redi-sleeve" item FMC 99259 on my 48 3/4 ton truck (back half open
drive line). Not sure if that is the same rear-end as the later open drive
line trucks. The Redi-Sleeve works like the sleeve they sell for the harmonic
balancer to give a new surface instead of a likely groove worn in your pinion.

Install was easy on my truck.

Emory Hodges
1948 Chevy 3600