Re: [Oletrucks] Grille Stripes on AD Trucks

To: "oletruck oletruck" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Grille Stripes on AD Trucks
From: "David Raphael" <draphael@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 13:12:44 -0700
Hello:

    I'm about to get some pin-striping done on my truck.  Can anyone tell me
(or show me) where the painted accent lines would go on the grille of a '49
Chevy pickup?  I have seen several trucks with stripes painted on the
horizontal grille pieces (similar to the line around the cab), but I can't
recall the exact position.  Also, how many stripes were painted on the rims,
and where?  A photo or two would be particularly helpful  Thanks.

Dave
'49 Chevy 3-window

Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html