[oletrucks] Seat belts for 48 Chevrolet 3100?

To: <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>, <mserges@psci.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Seat belts for 48 Chevrolet 3100?
From: <dennis.mcgillis@mcgilliscompany.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:03:58 -0700

Dennnis in CA
with '53 3100 in WA
_______________

< Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 11:42:10 -0400
< From: "Mike Sergesketter" mserges@psci.net
< Subject: [oletrucks] Wheel backspacing for 48 Chevrolet 3100 and seat
belts?
<
< Well I am getting very close to completing a 10 year restore of a 48 chevy
< pickup.  Bed should be assembled this week, leaving only two open
items.....I
< would like to know the stock wheel backspacing so I purchase the right
wheels!
< Also need to install seat belts...any suggestions, sources or step by step
< instructions on installing seat belts with shoulder harness would be
< appreciated!!  The cab is a 5 window...Lap belts look pretty easy, just
not
< sure how/where to attache the shoulder harness anchor.
<
< Thanks, Mike