[oletrucks] 235 v 283

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 v 283
From: KremerRAK@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 08:05:36 EDT
The time has come to either freshen up the existing 235 or replace it in my
58 panel.  Up for consideration is rebuilding the 235 or replacing it with  a
rebuilt 283.  This would keep it period correct.  If the 235 was  rebuilt,
what modifications would make it more road worthy (dual car intake,  ...)?
Would
this provide the horse power and torque to drive on the  highways of today?
What could be done to replace the existing three on the  tree with a four on
the floor?

You folks have to have lots of ideas, so let me have it.

Thanks in advance!

Rick Kremer

54 5 window
58 panel