[oletrucks] inner fender mounts

To: old-chevy-truck <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, oletruck oletruck
Subject: [oletrucks] inner fender mounts
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:08:02 -0500
my 58 cab has had major reconstuctive surgery; new cab corners front & rear,
rockers, steps, lower hinge pockets and floors. i'm looking at my inner fender
mounts (skirt to cab in the assembly manual, sect 11 sheet 5.01). i mounted
the left and right brackets mirrored, _l  l_ as i remember them coming off,
but the assembly manual shows the brackets mount the same way, l_  l_ .  some
times the drawing in the assembly manual can be confusing. i have the left
side mounted as in the drawing, but my right side looks backwards from the
manual. can anyone help me out here?Kurt 58 3100 Apache project the "Duracell
Project" it keeps going... and going...When I die, i want to go asleep and
peaceful, not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car.
Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista..
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032870/direct/01/