[oletrucks] Off Topic (kinda)

To: Old Chevy Suburban list <old-burb-club@yahoogroups.com>, Oletrucks
Subject: [oletrucks] Off Topic (kinda)
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 21:29:27 -0700
To the ever wise and all knowing list(s),

Forgive me for asking an off topic question (it could be used for old trucks
too I guess) but where would the average Joe go on the internet, or wherever,
to find out which wheels would definitely interchange with a 2006 Toyota
Corolla S????  I need an extra set of wheels for snow tires.  I just go to the
UPullIt place and measure the back space for 6 hole GM wheels for the 51
Pcupp.  I'm not sure where to start with the Toyota (Honda, Subruuu, Mazda,
Yugo or whatever).

Please forgive me for being an ignorant fool and not knowing the answer for
this question.Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb
54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window