Re: [oletrucks] hooking up a gas tank

To: "Bob Chansler" <bobchansler@yahoo.com>, "TheCaptainKirk"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hooking up a gas tank
From: "Mike & Inez Plucker" <impluck@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:05:45 -0400
Bob, Kirk: I had a 80 Chev 3/4 ton, I put in a second tank, this is how my
tanks were plumbed. Large hose to fuel pump, next smaller hose to emissions
vacuum canister under hood, smallest hose was the return from fuel pump. I
guess that the pump would put out more pressure than the carb needed. How
did I find this out, when I put the second tank in I did not know where the
hoses went, and managed to over flow the second tank that I had not put fuel
into yet.
My $.02
Mike

. Of the 3 outlets, the largest one is the input to the fuel pump. The small
one on the