Re: [oletrucks] Wires for AD Power Windows/Locks

To: "Mark Mintmier" <tenisguy@gte.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wires for AD Power Windows/Locks
From: "James Hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:49:32 -0700
Mark:

Located mine about 1'' above the lower hinge & 1'' in from the inner door
jamb with the spring going into the door.

Located a small hole in the jam - installed head cut off / sharpened small
screw - closed door to mark door. For wiring make up areancould get behind
passenger side jamb via the vent & established small removal cover for the
driver side.

Hope this helps,
Jim