Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Fork Clip / Vendor Customer Service

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Fork Clip / Vendor Customer Service
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 09:19:33 -0500
I was kinda referring to the odd stuff such as the clutch fork clip that
was needed, as i'd bet my last dollar NAPA could get it before Autozone or
equivalent. My best friend is the manager at NAPA so guess i'm a little
partial to them :-) Most any FLAP can get the common items but the guys at
NAPA are tops in my book for the odd parts...   Its just my personal
opinion..   --wayne