[oletrucks] new bits or sharpener

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] new bits or sharpener
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:07:18 -0500
I was drilling out a lot of spot welds today and noticed that most of my
drill bits are very dull. I have a lot of bits and was wondering if
anyone has had any luck using one of the drill bit sharpeners? If anyone
has any luck could you tell me what kind you have and where you
purchased it.
I either have a lot of bits to try to sharpen, or I need to throw them
away and get some more.
I still have the other side of my truck to drill out and replace the
panels, so sharp bits are a must in my near future.

            Thanks in advance,

                        Tom in SC

                        55 2nd