RE: [oletrucks] Master cylinder help needed

To: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Master cylinder help needed
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:16:44 -0400
Tom,
   You won't be disappointed believe me--i didn't go the power route as
have heard the booster mounted to the frame has problems with manual
trannies, but compared to stock-I feel like i've got power brakes. I can
actually take the hands from the steering wheel, apply brakes very firmly
and the stop is straight as it can be. No more trying to figure out which
way, it'll dart to. I know we all have to compensate with a little turn to
the left or right when applying brakes and that's one things i was glad to
get rid off. As stated, you will not be disappointed..  --wayne