Re: [oletrucks] metal etch vs epoxy primer

To: "Mike & Inez Plucker" <impluck@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] metal etch vs epoxy primer
From: "Craig Kruse" <cmkruse@hughes.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 13:15:47 -0400
Thanks Mike, I'll check with my local paint shop for their Dupont products
and this primer. I assume that if he is using Dupont primer that he can use
Dupont top coats without the sealer. I'll ask the supplier for a fact sheet
if they have one. One last question -  do you know how long the part can sit
in primer state before top coating. I've heard all primers are porous and
will eventually rust through again if not top coated.  Thanks again for the
help.

Craig

Scanned By Norton Antivirus for Your Protection
"Do or Do Not - There is no Try"   Yoda - Jedi Master