[oletrucks] missing text in post

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] missing text in post
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:50:00 -0400
Sorry for the missing text in the post, once I again I highlight a sentence
in a list members message and reply to all and somehow the message contents
gets stripped--Miq any comments on why this repeatedly happens to me and
also others--as i see quiet few of these from time to time???? Seems our
list has lost the conversational side of it, used to feel like we were all
sitting in some ones shop just chattin' back and forth but seems things
have changed.  Sorry for the rant but as i've commented many times
before-our list ain't what it used to be.  --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne