[oletrucks] Fender Mounts for a TF

To: ole trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fender Mounts for a TF
From: Bob Chansler <bobchansler@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:37:16 -0700 (PDT)
I was working under the hood this weekend and noticed the bolt that holds the
fender to the cab had come completely unscrewed.  It's the one right in the
corner near the back of the hood. Anyway, I was going to screw it back in but
found out the fender had shifted and could no longer get the bolt threaded.
Anyone remember where all the bolts are that I need to loosen up to shift the
fender forward slightly?
  Thanks,
  Bob Chansler

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengers low  PC-to-Phone call rates.