[oletrucks] Heater Delete Panels

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Heater Delete Panels
From: Fatstreet1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:53:02 EDT
Greetings all. I came across a set of heater delete panels that go under the
hood on the firewall on a 62 Chevy C10. They are the square one and the
assymetrically rectangular one. They both still have their original gaskets.
Paint
is gone and there is surface rust but no heavy pitting and certainly no rust
through. They would clean up very nicely. Can anyone tell me what these might
be
worth? I personally have never come across another set. Thanks. -Larry