[oletrucks] assistance for Wayne

To: <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>, <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Subject: [oletrucks] assistance for Wayne
From: <Dennis.McGillis@mcgilliscompany.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:55:07 -0700
Want to thank all who provided info on my recent failure, this is what is
so great about this list. The responses I got were as if I walked into a
garage with all my buds and we all chatted about what happened and all
providing what info they could. Wish I could go to fridge and offer
everyone a cold one!!!!
Just gonna wait for a little more cooperative weather before I get to deep
into it, or at least till this hot spell gets over with..   You guys are
the best!!! -wayne

***
Wayne, besides the beer one difference about several of us going into your
garage is that as soon as it was pushed in, Lee would have one valve cover off
and I would have had the distributor out.  The easy stuff would have been
checked in minutes.  If those two weren't productive, several guys would
probably start to open the timing chain cover.  Guys with greasy fingernails
just can't wait to see who guesses right about the problem.

After all, it is the least we can do after all your work making this list work
for all of us.  We all hope it is an easy and cheap problem.

Good luck!
Dennis McGillis