Re: [oletrucks] START UP

To: Juan Carlos Acosta Medina <jcacosta@alestra.com.mx>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] START UP
From: R Baird <bairdr@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:07:58 -0500
I think you can go to
Classic Performance Product or Chevy Duty and get there front suspension
kit up grade. You will have to get a Saginaw steering sector mine is a
Saginaw 800 model out of a 1974 pick up. Then you will need a steering
pump my pump is out of a 1972 p/u with big block it has remote reservoir

Juan what year is your truck?

Robert Baird Ft. Worth Texas
1954 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton P/U
http://webpages.charter.net/bairdr/RobertsTruck.htm