[oletrucks] One piece window

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] One piece window
From: KremerRAK@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:31:17 EDT
Having way too much trouble and spending tons of time installing one piece
power windows into my 54.  There must be an easier way.  PLEASE share  your
success stories.  Be as specific as possible.  I would like to  know: the
manufacturer of the power window unit you used, how the new second  track was
installed,  did you remove the internal door brace, how much of  the power
window
track did you cut and how did you attach it.

I have to move onto the next step in my rebuild and can't get by my  windows.

Thanks for your help!

Rick Kremer
54 5 window
in parts in PA