Re: [oletrucks] single barrels

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] single barrels
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:53:12 -0800
The one bbls I'm most familiar with are the Carter YHs...used on the 235 6-cyl
Corvettes 53 - 55 (3 of them by the way) and on the 62 - 66 Corvair
turbocharged engines.  However these are sidedraft carbs and neither the
Corvette nor the Corvair people would be happy that I mentioned them...they are
getting scarce.  There are some minor differences between the Corvette
instances of these, the 62-64 Corvair version, and the 65/66 Corvair version.

Mark Noakes